Hello Chargers fans!
I’m excited to announce a new Bolt Beat Mailbag where you, the devoted fans and readers, can submit all your burning questions, topics of interest and discussion points. Every week I will release an article containing my responses to a number of your submissions collected throughout the week.
Chargers’ topics of choice can be, but are not limited to:
- 2018 free agency
- 2018 draft
- Off-season rumors and announcements
- Chargers’ Fantasy Football outlook
- Preseason projections and recap
- Regular season projections and recap
As this is a Chargers’ website, the goal of the mailbag is to be centered around the Los Angeles Chargers. Most of my responses to your submissions (both to appear in the article) will revolve around the team we love most.
However, there are more things to discuss than just the Chargers. I will leave time and space in the article to respond to any other topics that you, the fans, are interested in. Something like:
- Upcoming or newly released movies
- College Football
- Other sports (for the record, I’m a Lakers, Angels, USC, and Kings fan)
- Fantasy Football
- Politics (I’m joking, please don’t send me submissions regarding politics!)
- All things Orange County/Los Angeles
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
I want to be able to respond to you regarding whatever you decide to bring up, and if you’re out of Chargers-related questions, but have a burning desire to know who to select with your first overall pick in next year’s fantasy football draft, then send an inquiry my way! All appropriate questions and comments will be considered.
There are three ways I will be able to receive your submissions:
- Leave your submission in the comments section starting with “Bolt Beat Mailbag:” followed by your question
- Tweet me @tjscooter30 on Twitter
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will try to get to as many of them as I can, and hopefully there are enough questions or topics sent in for us to continue Bolt Beat Mailbag throughout the offseason and all the way through the regular season. I look forward to hearing from you all soon.