Dec 12, 2013; Denver, CO, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) throws the ball during the second half against the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Chargers won 27-20. Mandatory Credit: Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
Why not write a freaking power rankings right now? I am a little depressed about the stupid Miami Dolphins winning another game. We easily could win our final 2 games and not make the playoffs. At least we would have improvement in our record over last season, but missing out on the playoffs like that is like losing the game after getting to the 1-yard line at the end of the game down by 3 and not being able to punch in a touchdown.
Here are my bitter power rankings report for the day.
- Seattle Seahawks – The team is freaking good. They have no weaknesses at this point and should be the favorite for the Super Bowl.
- Denver Broncos – Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning. Love that we beat them down this weekend though.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Every time I try to say this team sucks, they put down a beating on someone else. All of a sudden they can score points.
- San Francisco 49ers – A solid squad, but I still wonder about their offense.
- New Orleans Saints – I find myself rooting for them every time I see them on TV. Must be the ex-Charger thing. Still hate Robert Meachem though.
- Carolina Panthers – I like this squad. Riverboat Ron is doing his thing out there. Good to see him making things happen.
- New England Patriots – I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW!
- Philadelphia Eagles – Remember that streak of teams that faced the Eagles as their first home game would win the Super Bowl…. chances are looking slim right now.
- Cincinnati Bengals – I still think the Chargers are better than this team, but the bad Chargers showed up that game.
- Arizona Cardinals – I can’t believe how well this team has been doing. Carson Palmer is their quarterback right? And they still are winning?
- Chicago Bears – Who should start at quarterback for this team?
- Indianapolis Colts – Why have the Chargers beaten so many teams that are up here. Gets sad looking at the teams at the bottom.
- Miami Dolphins – I HATE DOLPHINS!
- Baltimore Ravens – I may hate Ravens after tonight as well.
- Green Bay Packers – Did they just win two games in a row with Matt Flynn?
- Dallas Cowboys – I saw the score at the half and didn’t look back till the end of the day and wondered… WTF!
- Pittsburgh Steelers – They beat the Bengals! Why couldn’t we do it again? Maybe we should have taken out their punter!
- Detroit Lions – LETS GO LIONS! BEAT THE RAVENS!
- St. Louis Rams – Remember when people wanted Jeff Fisher as a head coach?
- New York Jets – Please! PLEASE. PLEASE.. BEAT THE DOLPHINS!
- Minnesota Vikings – If they only had a real quarterback
- Buffalo Bills – See number 20.
- Tennessee Titans – this makes me cry knowing we lost to them.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – There is something about this team I like. Maybe because they keep taking draft picks that I like.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – based on our other losses this year, it actually surprises me we won this game.
- New York Giants – Eli Manning is sooooo terrible.
- Cleveland Browns – Josh Gordon is crazy good. Norv Turner is Norv Turner.
- Atlanta Falcons – SUPER BOWL…. meh.
- Oakland Raiders – lost to them.
- Washington Redskins – lost to them.
- Houston Texans – LOST TO THEM!
I didn’t put the Chargers on that list. You all tell me where they should fall on the list. The team looks great right now, but we need so many things good to happen for us to make anything of this season.