Chargers bold prediction: Four different players catch touchdowns
Rivers is looking to bounce back after a game where he didn’t throw for a single touchdown, a rare occurrence for a very prolific quarterback. So far, he’s thrown for seven touchdowns in 2019.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
The Chargers have been extremely injured in the first quarter of the season, and that has forced them to focus their offense through Keenan Allen and Ekeler.
But the Chargers are starting to get some of their offensive skill players back.
Gordon made his season debut last week and is a little less rusty for this game. Hunter Henry is also likely to play, although if he does, it will likely be in a limited fashion. Still, it opens up the offense and gives Rivers another weapon.
Mike Williams also missed time with injuries but will be opposite Allen for this game. With Williams, Allen and Henry, as well as backfield stars Gordon and Ekeler, there are a lot of playmakers to feed in this offense.
Rivers will bounce back in primetime, throwing for at least four touchdowns. At least four different players will be on the receiving end of these.
These are the bold predictions for Week 6’s game against the Steelers. Look for next week’s article to see how these fared.