The Chargers come out of the game with no injuries
As a Chargers fan, this seems almost impossible. The Chargers injury report every season usually gets longer every day. The report for this game consists of nine names, and it’s only Week 2. And it’s not just any nine names, as some of the players there are starters at crucial positions, like Russell Okung, Hunter Henry and Michael Davis.
There are already enough injured Chargers, so let’s hope the football Gods don’t decide the Chargers need even more bad luck. And let’s hope this prediction didn’t jinx the game. Knock on wood.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater
The game is decided by less than a field goal.
The Chargers are used to close games. The Lions are definitely the underdog in this game, even with all the injuries on the Chargers’ side. It is probably going to be a much closer game than most people anticipate.
The Chargers have as much depth as any team in the league, and their next man up mentality can help overcome the talent gap between the injured starters and their replacements.
The game will come down to the very end, so Chargers fans will have to brace themselves once more for another nail-biting thriller, just like last week.
These are the bold predictions for the Chargers’ Week 2 game against the Lions. Don’t forget to look for next’s week article to see how these fared.