3 of 4
Chargers: Second quarter
- White just stands staring at the center and quarterback on a quarterback sneak. Tillery vs a center and a quarterback, more bodies win.
- Really nice read and react by White. Sits in zone, drives to the football and makes it a short gain.
- Short run for first down by Colts. Ingram almost has it. Phillips makes the tackle for a short gain. But should have been quicker. One of the things they will miss with James absent, who can chase backs down from behind the line of scrimmage.
- Davis beaten by tight end, fortunate the ball came way too fast.
- Davis makes tackle on the next play to keep it third and fourth.
- Miscommunication between Facyson and Davis. Touchdown Hilton.
- Rivers hangs in there to make maybe his best throw of the game to Allen.
- Pigs are flying, because Benjamin running the ball finally works.
- It’s a screen to the left, but Tevi almost gets the play killed. Green helps him out.
- They pull Feeney to the right on a pass play, gives up a sack.
- Feeney and Scott out in space nearly gives Jackson a touchdown.
- Rivers has two defenders approaching (misses by Jackson and Schofield) but chucks it to Allen for a touchdown. Let’s not try this often.
- Nelson puts Tillery to sleep.
- Tillery makes his only play of the game. Creates enough movement of the left guard to push him into the running back.
- Easy read and react for Davis. Receiver drops ball anyway.