Exclusive rights free agents have no ability to negotiate with other teams. If they receive a qualifying offer from the team, they must sign it or sit out the season.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Cole Toner: A rotational offensive lineman who was kept around for added depth this past season, there’s a good chance he won’t be in the team’s plans next season.
Artavis Scott: Scott is an exciting young receiver who likely would have been part of the 53-man roster this past year but an injury forced him to be placed on injured reserve just before the season started. Will 2019 be the year will finally see what Scott can do?
Isaac Rochell: The 2017 seventh-round pick, Rochell has stepped up and made the most of his opportunities. He had 30 tackles and five sack, which was good for third on the team, behind just Ingram and Bosa, this past season. He has every opportunity to become a major contributor for this team.