Following a wildly successful regular season for the Los Angeles Chargers, we put together a list of their Top 10 plays to highlight some spectacular performances.
The Chargers are officially 12-4 at the end of the 2018 season, making them one of the best fifth- seed Wild Card teams in recent years. In a year that saw miraculous comebacks, clutch performances, and sensational scores, the Chargers have a long list of highlight plays, many of which will be highlighted here.
The following plays are largely in the Top 10 because of their in-game impact or season-defining importance for the player, team, or entire organization.
It was a great year for Chargers football. Here are the Top 10 plays of the 2018 regular season:
- Derwin James’ hit on James Conner vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Adrian Phillips’ tipped pass vs Tennessee Titans on two-point conversion attempt
- Justin Jackson’s touchdown run to give Chargers the (temporary) lead
- Mike Williams’ runs for a touchdown vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Melvin Gordon’s tackle-breaking run vs San Francisco 49ers
- Travis Benjamin’s tough catch on 2nd-and-20 vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Casey Hayward’s 2-point, 102-yard interception return for a score vs Denver Broncos