Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers (1-2) host Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints (0-3) in Week 4. Here is the open thread.
It’s going to be a good game between two of the better quarterbacks in the league. Let’s hope the Chargers come out strong early on and HOLD a lead this time.
For now, we already know DE Joey Bosa (hamstring) and Brandon Flowers (concussion) are out for this game. Antonio Gates, who didn’t practice this week due to a hamstring injury, is unlikely to play. Left tackle King Dunlap (migraines) is also doubtful for this game.
Hopefully, the offensive line, which had two other starters (RT Joseph Barksdale and LG Orlando Franklin) listed as questionable, will play well. Rivers and RB Melvin Gordon need their line intact.
The game starts at 1:25 (PST). In the meantime, comment on the other games going on as well as catch up on some of our articles going into Sunday’s game.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better