Here is a thread for all fans to over-analyze and judge the team accordingly. Be safe and have fun.
Saying it was a rough week for Chargers fans would be an understatement. A certain debacle has taken our minds off of what’s important: The actual game of football. Week 3 of preseason is a big deal because it’s the time where the starters play a good portion of the game.
Let’s put our focus on the football team. Let’s hope the Chargers play a good game AND come out fully healthy. Let’s try and enjoy watching football. The regular season is almost upon us!
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better