The San Diego Chargers are back on the field again to kick off their three-day rookie minicamp.
All eyes will be on the highly-anticipated first-year players including defensive end Joey Bosa, the No. 3 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. It’ll be exciting to see how these young additions acclimate to the NFL. What kind of impact will we see from the Chargers’ draft picks? How will they adjust to the coaching schemes? Who will be turning heads over the next few weeks?
I joined the San Diego Sports Junkies podcast to cover early expectations along with which players to watch for as the rookies begin their minicamp.
- Have the Chargers done enough?
- Arrival of Slauson
- Timetable for Tuerk
- Odd man out on the O-line
- Draft retrospective
- Immediate Impact
- Fluker’s progression
- Flowers back to form
- Watt fitting in with Whiz
- Gordon’s status
- Rivers back under center
- Scheme changes
- Henry upgrade?
- UDFA chances
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better