The Cleveland Browns are sick and tired of the Johnny Manziel show and will be looking for another quarterback this offseason. With the Browns holding the 2nd overall pick in the draft, the possibilities of taking Jared Goff to be their quarterback of the future is there and that will leave the possibility of Joey Bosa to fall to the San Diego Chargers.
More from Chargers Draft
- LA Chargers: Why the Josh Palmer selection was a mistake by the Bolts
- LA Chargers: 3 players whose stock rose tremendously after NFL Draft
- What LA Chargers can expect from Day 3 NFL Draft picks
- LA Chargers NFL Draft: 3 biggest takeaways from 2021 rookie class
- Rashawn Slater: 3 predictions for Chargers top NFL Draft pick
The Tennessee Titans hold the first overall selection and it seems that they will take a tackle with their first selection in the draft. Could Bosa fall to the Chargers with the 3rd selection and would the team take him with that selection?
Bosa is a dominant defensive end, but there are a number of people that wonder how he would fit in the Chargers defensive system. I wonder how the Chargers could pass on that type of talent. Get him on the roster and find a way to use him all over the defensive front.
The Chargers struggle to get to the quarterback. Why wouldn’t you want someone that can get after the quarterback with his type of ability.
Adding Bosa to the pass rush and to the defensive front would be a huge upgrade for this defense. We need that type of talent on the defense.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better