The San Diego Chargers made some changes to their social media accounts again, but this time they weren’t so stupid about it. They should have gone with this change first and then went back to the profile pic without the San Diego in the logo and we likely would not have noticed.
Here is the change that they made this time around.
That is the way for the Chargers social media to win. They put a pretty face on there and they allowed her to run around Hawaii with the team’s snapchat for the Pro Bowl. This time around, the Chargers made a brilliant move with their social media account.
Now go on the team’s snapchat and give it a follow so that you can see our cheerleader do cheerleader things around Hawaii.
They probably could let her have the team’s snapchat throughout the whole offseason and we wouldn’t even be mad about it. Why not even let her have it around during the regular season?
I have never been on the team’s snapchat, so someone needs to tell me what they were posting before she took over and also tell me what she has been posting since she took it over in Hawaii. I won’t lie, that is one social media outlet I have yet to mess with and I will need someone else on here to start reporting if anything good comes out of it!
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better