The San Diego Chargers are prepping to move to Los Angeles and already have the plans set for their practice facility and headquarters in the Santa Ana area. They have acquired some land in the OC and if they move, they will be ready to start building.
Here is what it looks like:
— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 28, 2016
It only seems like a matter of time till the team makes the move to Los Angeles. They are still in negotiations with the Los Angeles Rams about sharing their facility and how that will all work out, but the other pieces are in the works.
The team is saying that there is no final decision that has been made, but this has all been submitted with the possibility of the team moving up north.
What does everyone think about this development now? The land is purchased and the design has been made. All they have to do is stick some shovels in the dirt and they are on their way to a new facility in the OC.
We just need that formal announcement that the team is moving to Los Angeles and away they go. How much longer till they make their announcement? How much longer do we have to wait? It seems like it won’t be that much longer till we know for sure.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater