I don’t know what they are doing in hockey these days in San Diego, but for some reason someone wanted to get a chant going for “SAVE OUR BOLTS.” It seems like a decent request in the city of San Diego, but it didn’t work out in the way that they all had thought.
It started out as SAVE OUR BOLTS and then it was eventually drowned out by BOOS from the crowd. What in the world type of crap reaction is that? I understand you are tired of the dang games that are being played with Dean Spanos and them, but what type of reaction is that for the city trying to keep a team in town?
Here is the drowning out of the crowd with BOOS.
I guess we don’t care about keeping football in San Diego. At least the hockey fans in our town don’t care about the other sports that are in this town. I want football in San Diego. I want a professional sports team playing here on Sundays and representing this city.
What do you all think of the reaction that happened at the hockey game? That sure makes us look like crap. If the team does decide to stay in San Diego, will we be ready to welcome them back with open arms or did they already do too much to hurt their image with the rest of the fans in this town?
I know I will be rooting for the Chargers to stick around and if they stay I am still here to root them on.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater