San Diego Chargers TE Ladarius Green had been diagnosed with a concussion earlier in the week and his status for the game on Sunday against the Detroit Lions was in question. He is back on the field with the team today though:
Chargers TD Ladarius Green is catching passes in individual drills. Had not practiced since concussion diagnosis after Wednesday practice.
— Tom Krasovic (@UTkrasovic) September 11, 2015
We will see how much of practice he gets done and we will also see what his status is at the and of the day. Ladarius figured to make an impact on offense at the tight end spot while Antonio Gates is out for the first 4 weeks of the season.
Green has a huge opportunity to stand out. We all have seen his potential, but we are waiting to see him consistently make an impact on the field. He has the ability to be a star in this league if he can put it all together.
I don’t know if he will step out on the field with the team on Sunday, but he knows he has a nice opportunity to shine. That might make him anxious to get onto the field. This could be his big break and he doesn’t want to miss out. We know that he shouldn’t rush back, but that still might not stop him.
We want Ladarius to succeed. We just are all waiting to see it happen.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better