The Chargers will be taking on the Seahawks today in their 3rd Pre-Season match-up. This will be the game that we will probably get to see the most play time from the starters and potential starters.
Things I will be watching for:
- Run blocking by the offensive line. Has this unit gelled yet?
- Running by Melvin Gordon. Hopefully we will see less dancing and more ‘one cut and go!’
- Catches by Stevie Johnson.
- More outstanding play from out LBs. Less keep it rolling from last week.
- Better pass defense from the secondary.
- Somebody on the D-line not named Liuget to step up and make plays.
Also, I will be looking in general to see how the Chargers match up against one of the best teams in the NFL.
Enjoy the game everyone!
And enjoy the open thread!