Chargers vs Cowboys: Post game thoughts
Aug 13, 2015; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers tackle D.J. Fluker (76) looks on before the preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
The San Diego Chargers offensive line looks much better in comparison to last season. The team created some huge holes up front for some of the running backs. Woodhead had a ton of room to work with in order to get in the end zone. Branden Oliver had to beat one defender to waltz in and he had a lot of room to work with. This team showed that they can run the football behind that mammoth offensive line.
DJ Fluker worked with the first team on the offensive line at guard and did fine. He will be much better at that spot than Johnnie Troutman was. This will be fun to see this offensive line grow and do work.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better