The city of San Diego released some renderings on what the new stadium in San Diego could look like if the Chargers were to stick around.
Here are some of the renderings that were drawn up:
— Roger Showley (@rogershowley) August 10, 2015
— Carlos Rico (@JCarlos_Rico) August 10, 2015
What a dream come true for San Diego fans if it were to really happen! The fans of the team would go nuts if we were able t o keep the team in town and be able to see a state of the art stadium to host the team. We would be able to see Super Bowls roll through here constantly if we were able to build it up.
The city of San Diego has been working to keep things rolling. We don’t know what the outcome will eventually be.
I wonder what the Carson group will be thinking of all this. I wonder what the Chargers are thinking of all this. The city is working to make things happen. Can the city get the team back at the negotiating table after releasing this now or will the team walk away and act like nothing happened.
Let’s wait for a statement from the team on all of this.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater