Madden ratings were released and San Diego Chargers RB Melvin Gordon is in the top 10 for rookie players going into the 2016 season.
People love to check in on the ratings for players on Madden when it releases. The newest Madden ratings were released and Melvin Gordon is in the top 10 for rookie ratings from the game. He ranks in at number 7 with a 79 overall rating.
Here is the brief description on his abilities in the game from Madden School:
HB Melvin Gordon – 79 overall: Gordon is an even better speed back than Gurley with 91 Speed, 88 Acceleration, 80 Elusiveness and 91 Spin Move. His 69 Trucking limits his inside runs, although he has 83 Stiff Arm.
Now I just want to know what they rated Ryan Mathews in the game? I would also love to know what the other San Diego Chargers were rated in the game as well. We will be on the lookout for the overall ratings for all the players on the team and analyze that when it all comes out.
I like what the San Diego Chargers have in Melvin. He is going to be great and should provide a much-needed boost to the backfield. Just get him the ball and watch what he does with it!
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better