The latest Las Vegas odds have been shared by Bovada and the San Diego Chargers only have better odds than 6 other teams in the league to win the Super Bowl.
The most recent Vegas odds have just released today and there are only 6 teams that have worse odds than the Chargers. The San Diego Chargers have 50/1 odds to win the 2016 Super Bowl.
The only teams that have worse odds than the Chargers are the Oakland Raiders, Cleveland Browns, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins, Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans. Will the Chargers really be that bad next season?
I thought the team made some improvements in the offseason, but only having a better shot than 6 teams sounds crazy! Philip Rivers is still the quarterback for this team right? He should at least get us to the level that the Kansas City Chiefs are in. The Chiefs are 33/1 odds to win the Super Bowl. The Denver Broncos are 12/1 and the Raiders are 66/1.
I know that it is too early to tell what is going to happen in the season and these odds don’t mean anything, but it still is crazy to think that the Chargers are expected to be at the bottom of the league.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better