The San Diego Chargers announced the dates that training camp will be open to the public. Chargers Fan Fest will be held on August 8.
This could be the last time that you see the San Diego Chargers in town to run through training camp. Here is the dates that the training camp that will be open to the public.
ICYMI: Chargers to host 10 training camp practices open to the public: 7/30-8/2, 8/5, 8/8 (FanFest), 8/10, 8/15, 8/17 & 8/18 #ChargersCamp
— San Diego Chargers (@Chargers) June 19, 2015
I am not sure what the reaction will be for this possible farewell tour by the San Diego Chargers. There is a lot of speculation about Los Angeles at this moment and the season is still a little while away. How will all this talk work with the fans during the season. Will the fans just sit back and enjoy this ride or will they find other ways to enjoy the things that San Diego has to offer?
The Chargers will be working and have a lot of exciting pieces to offer this season. Fans will want to see what Melvin Gordon will do with the Chargers this season. He is an exciting addition to the team and he should bring people in to see him move.
Are you planning to head out to training camp this season?
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better