San Diego Chargers draft picks Melvin Gordon, Denzel Perryman and Craig Mager will throw out the first pitch for the Padres game.
The San Diego Chargers top 3 draft picks in the 2015 NFL Draft will get a warm welcome from the San Diego sports scene when they throw out the first pitch tomorrow night at Petco Park.
Check out the jerseys that they will be rocking:
— Brady Phelps (@LobShots) June 2, 2015
I hope someone gets some nice photos of them while they are out on the field. I really can’t wait to see this draft class hit the field. I am most excited about Melvin Gordon and Denzel Perryman hitting that field to make some impact plays in front of the world. I am expecting some big things from them this season.
We already know that Perryman is good at throwing a ball around. We saw him in action during his dodgeball tournament. He did get into some heat for that, but we saw some of his athleticism on display. I kinda wish we could actually see the football players take a few hacks at some pitches.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better