San Diego Chargers rookie LB Denzel Perryman was unable to practice fully with the team on Monday because of a slight hamstring injury. Did he go too hard at dodgeball?
Denzel Perryman was not a full participant in OTAs today because of a little hamstring injury that he was dealing with.
Second week of Chargers OTAs underway. LB Denzel Perryman not a full participant. Minor hamstring injury, per source. pic.twitter.com/OKUNWBbRtF
— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) June 1, 2015
I wonder if he got that injury because he was too busy balling out in dodgeball the day before. I don’t know if you saw the video that he posted on his Instagram account, but he was jumping up and down looking like a freak athlete and didn’t look like he had any issues with the hamstring on that day.
Check him out.
A video posted by Denzel Perryman (@d_perryman52) on May 31, 2015 at 11:55am PDT
OOPS… Went a little too hard on the dodgeball field.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better