FanSided got an exclusive interview with Melvin Gordon directly after the NFL Draft.
FanSided was able to get an exclusive interview with the newest Charger right after the NFL Draft. Take a look in rihgt here.
It is hard not to like Melvin Gordon when you hear him talk and when you see him smile. Some are hating on the idea that the team moved up to take him in the first round. We will see if it is worth it when he gets on the field. Tom Telesco found a guy that he wanted and he made sure to bring him to San Diego. He has done it before and he will do it again. Imagine if he really fell in love with Marcus Mariota? We would have found a way to make that move if we were that stoked on him.
I just want to see Melvin on the field performing. I just want to see him on the field with the ball in his hand and see what he can bring to this offense. We needed a playmaker on offense and Tom Telesco brought in the guy he thought that could make plays.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater
- LA Chargers: The 4 best moves of the Bolts’ offseason
- LA Chargers: 4 questions surrounding the defense in 2021
- Derwin James injury history and outlook for 2021 season