The San Diego Chargers will open up the preseason against the Dallas Cowboys again for the 2015 season. It works out well since Dallas spends their training camp in California, so it makes their schedule against the Chargers easier. The team will also be heading to Arizona to face the Cardinals. They will travel to Seattle to face off against the Seahawks in the 3rd week and then will finish it up against the San Francisco 49ers. These are all the same opponents that the Chargers went up against last season.
Week 1 TBD: Dallas CowboysWeek 2 TBD: @ Arizona CardinalsWeek 3 | Saturday, August 29: Seattle SeahawksWeek 4 | Thursday, September 3: @San Francisco 49ers
Here is the comment from head coach Mike McCoy on the preseason schedule’s release”
“It’s exciting for everyone when the preseason schedule comes out because you can start to feel like the season is close,” Head Coach Mike McCoy said. “Now we’ve got these first few dates we can put on the calendar and start our preparation for the season which begins at home with the Cowboys and Seahawks, two outstanding teams.”
It is nice to see some action for the preseason schedule. We will be looking forward to the regular season release which could be released in the next week or two.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better