San Diego Chargers RT DJ Fluker can chow down on some grub, but he once ate 65 chicken nuggets in a eating contest and didn’t come close to winning.
D.J. Fluker is one big man. There is a reason why we have him standing up front to protect Philip Rivers. He may be moved inside on the offensive line next season, but those plans are fluid. There is still a lot of things that will happen this offseason that will determine if we can make that move inside.
One thing that we do know is that Fluker can grub down with the best of them. He was talking about a time that he ate 65 chicken nuggets at Chick-Fil-A in a chicken nugget eating contest and he lost. The dude sitting right next to him slammed down 80 nuggets by himself.
Check out D.J. get excited about some nuggets.
Thank you TMZ for your random questions that you ask to celebrities. I also love that Fluker is wearing a “beast” shirt while he is out and about.
I want to know who will be playing next to Fluker next season. I want to know if Fluker will be moved inside on the offensive line. We even could have asked him about the Super Bowl, but TMZ wanted to know about his nuggets instead.
More from Bolt Beat
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better