San Diego Chargers S Jahleel Addae returned to the practice field for the first time in 3 weeks. This is the first time since his concussion against the Denver Broncos.
Jahleel Addae has joined the rest of his team on the practice field for the first time in 3 weeks. The first time since that scary concussion that was highly publicized had been spread all over the news.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater
- LA Chargers: The 4 best moves of the Bolts’ offseason
He would be another key player that could make his return to the field. We still are not sure of his official status for the game since this is his first practice since that scary concussion and we have not seen what the return is.
Addae would be another key player to add to the defense. Melvin Ingram, Manti Te’o and Jerry Attaochu all look to be returning to the field also. Getting these playmakers back and healthy will be huge for this defense. It has struggled the last few games, but getting back against the Raiders is the slumpbuster we were looking for.