San Diego Chargers D.J. Fluker says that he is 100% and ready to roll after the BYE week. That would be a huge gain for the offense if that is the truth. He has been struggling this season, but it looked like he was playing through some injuries and was trying to compensate up front with those injuries. It didn’t work out too well for him and there has been a lot of criticism thrown in his direction. We have even suggested that he be moved inside on the offensive line in order to make things better.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
He is healthy now though and we should see a difference in play. We need him to be out there at full strength with the schedule that we have coming up. There are a lot of big time pass rushers that we will have to deal with.
Hopefully getting Fluker back to full strength will be able to help the line as a whole. He can help out the guard and also get out to the pass rushers. HOPEFULLY.
We need to create some holes in the run game and get some time for Philip to get the ball out. Fluker is a key player in allowing this to happen. We will reserve our judgement on his health and his ability to protect and create holes in the run game until Sunday.