Did the week off help you forget the Chargers last three games? Are you ready for the last seven? Are you ready to see the Chargers make that famous late season push that we have all grown accustomed to?
Well, here are 10 reasons to have hope in the Chargers:
1. Phillip Rivers – The guy is a great QB and historically has finished seasons well. Expect him to be looking sharp for the Chargers next Sunday.
2. Ryan Matthews will be back – Teamed with Branden Oliver these guys should provide a good one two punch that can hopefully get the Chargers running game back on track.
3. Health Returns – Hopefully the week off gave a lot of guys a chance to get back to being healthy and recharged. I’m thinking Fluker’s ankle will be better and Attachou’s hammy might be good enough to go.
4. More Guys Coming – While the Chargers are usually hush hush about injuries, I have to be thinking that Ingram and Teo will also be back soon.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
5. Home Cooking – The next two are at home in front of our great San Diego crowd.
6. The next two – Before the daunting last 5, we have 2 ‘easier’ games. Hopefully the Chargers can get in a groove during these two and that will carry over into the last part of the season.
7. The Underdog – This team has always played well with their backs against the wall. Put them on top of the power rankings and they will lose 3 straight. Count them out and label them as pretenders and they will start winning games.
8. It’s No-shave November – Fear the Beard! Its like a whole month dedicated just yo the BEARD! RAWR!
9. Sunshine – Who wouldn’t have hope while living in Sunny San Diego?
10. Did I mention Phillip Rivers?