Sep 14, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers outside linebackerJeremiah Attaochu
(97) and outside linebackerReggie Walker
(52) celebrate after the Chargers recovered a fumble during the second quarter against the Seattle Seahawks at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
Jerry Attaochu is out of practice again with the hamstring injury. It has been something that has been troubling him since week 2. He is a key player for this defense, but he has been unable to join the rest of the team because of the nagging injury.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Attaochu was able to get on the field against the Oakland Raiders, but it seems that he was brought back a little too soon. The hamstring injury has flaired up again and he is unable to get out on the field with the rest of his team.
The pass rush is better when he is able to join the team. He has a lot of raw talent and athleticism that he is able to bring to the field, but the injury just keeps him warming the bench.
With him likely sitting on the bench this weekend, the Chargers will look to get Cordarro Law some snaps on defense. He has been productive when he has been given the opportunity to play.
Check out our San Diego Chargers Injury Report page to see more info on the status of players.