Manti Te’o was able to get some work today on the field for the first time since fracturing his foot in week 3 against the Buffalo Bills.
Manti Te'o was out on the field working today for the first time since he suffered broken foot in Week 3 contest at Buffalo.
— Eric Williams (@eric_d_williams) October 16, 2014
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
I don’t think that Te’o will see the field this week and he might not even get on teh field for the Denver Broncos game on Thursday, but a realistic return date could be after the BYE week. That will give him 3 weeks to get ready to see action again.
Te’o showed good instincts in the first couple of games of the season and he was able to get to the ball carriers quickly. He was leading the team in tackles before he went down and a healthy Te’o would be key for the run to the playoffs.
Check out our San Diego Chargers Injury Report page to see other news on the players.