Chargers Injury Report: Wright, Royal Practicing, Attaochu Not Practicing
Sep 21, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills running backC.J. Spiller
(28) is tackled by San Diego Chargers cornerbackShareece Wright
(29) during the first half at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
The San Diego Chargers hit the practice field again today to prep for the Kansas City Chiefs. This is the time of the week that we wonder which players are going to sit out and rest with an injury and who is going to get back onto the practice field.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
There is some good news out there for the Chargers fans this week. Eddie Royal left the game on Sunday with a rib injury, but he was back on the practice field for the team. He has been impressive this season on offense. It will be great to have him on the field.
Shareece Wright re-joined the team on defense as well. He had been sitting on the sideline for the last couple of weeks and will be back with the team this week against the Chiefs.
Reggie Walker has missed the last couple of games as well, but was with the team on the practice field. His versatility would be a good thing to have on Sunday.
Jerry Attaochu missed practice with a hamstring injury and his status will be up in the air. Brandon Flowers warmed up with the team, but he was limited in practice and his status is in question as well.
Check out our San Diego Chargers Injury Report page, to get more information on the status of players.