Oct 5, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers cornerback Brandon Flowers (26) intercepts a pass intended for New York Jets wide receiver Greg Salas (17) in the second quarter of the game at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports
I love the Mic’d Up sessions that the San Diego Chargers have been posting every week. It just gives a little more insight into the Chargers team. This week, they followed around Brandon Flowers with the mic and it was 4 1/2 minutes of Flo talking trash to the opponents.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
If you wonder why this defense has a new attitude on the field, it is because of players like Brandon Flowers stepping in and taking a leadership role on this roster.
Flo backs up his talk with his play and you can see the chemistry that he has with the rest of his teammates. Watch the Mic’d Up session and notice how Flo will confront players and will make sure that the other team’s know that he is there.
Having his talent on the roster has already paid off. Having his attitude on the field and in the locker room is bringing this team some confidence and is bringing a certain strut to the team.