Sep 21, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; San Diego Chargers tight end Ladarius Green (89) runs after a catch as Buffalo Bills inside linebacker Preston Brown (52) pursues during the second half at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Chargers beat the Bills 22-10. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
The hamstring injury to TE Ladarius Green has kept him off the practice field again on Friday. He appeared on the injury report yesterday with the injury and was only limited in practice, but now his status for the game is in question.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Green was coming off of his best game of the season and was looking forward to going up against a defense that doesn’t do a good job of covering tight ends. He finished the game last week with 4 catches for 64 yards. Now we have to wonder if he will be available to play in this game.
Hamstring injuries have hit the Chargers a few times this season and have kept players on the sideline during game day. The official injury report will be released later in the day and he will likely be listed as questionable.