Sep 21, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) calls a play during the second half against the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium. San Diego beats Buffalo 22 to 10. Mandatory Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports
The San Diego Chargers are going up against the Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend. The team is limping through the season with all the injuries on the roster, but the Jaguars are not going to give the Chargers any pity.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
The Chargers still need to march out onto the field and bring their A game against a team that is hungry fro their first win of the season.
Here are 3 key players on offense for the Chargers this week: