Mike McCoy didn’t give a timeline on when Manti Te’o would be able to return to the field, but he called it week-to-week. For some reason, I remember him saying the same thing for the first time that Te’o busted up his foot.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
If I had to make a guess, I bet that Te’o makes the same return as Ryan Mathews. I am betting that everyone is looking forward to that Denver Broncos game to be a game to be at.
The Chargers can’t overlook any of their upcoming opponents, but the schedule is in the soft spot. The team needs these wins in order to pad their standings for the playoffs.
Still, in 4 weeks and some change, the San Diego Chargers will be out in Denver. We all know that would be a huge game to win. All the playmakers will want to be available for that game. hopefully they all will be ready to go for that one.