San Diego Chargers up to #4 on Power Rankings
Sep 21, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) calls a play during the second half against the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium. San Diego beats Buffalo 22 to 10. Mandatory Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports
The San Diego Chargers are moving up the power rankings on NFL.com. We are now sitting at number 4 in the power rankings and sitting above the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks now.
Here is the analysis that they have right now on the team:
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Absolutely agonized over my (ultimately incorrect) decision to pick the Bills over the Chargers on Sunday. Thought the hostile crowd and Buffalo’s defense would give Philip Rivers the willies, but they didn’t. Didn’t give him the Phil-lies, either. Oh, that was not enjoyable to type.
What was enjoyable was watching the Bolts go vertical. Makes the game fun and forces the defense to play the entire field. #RiversMVP?
Love the talk about Philip Rivers for MVP. We might put a post up about that soon. The way the team is playing and the way that he is spreading the ball around the field, he has to be considered an MVP candidate.