Sep 14, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills fans show support for their team during the second half of the game between the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Bills beat the Dolphins 29-10. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
The Buffalo Bills sold out the game against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday. The fans will be loud and the defense will be ready to get after Philip Rivers and the offense.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
It will be a different beast for the Chargers this weekend. They benefited from the home field last weekend. Philip Rivers was able to communicate with the rest of the squad and the offense was able to march up and down the field. This weekend, Philip and company will face another tough defense in Buffalo and the road fans will be yelling their lungs off.
The offense had some issues in the opening week of the season on the road against the Arizona Cardinals. They will have to step things up against the Bills in Buffalo.