Aug 7, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers guard Johnnie Troutman (63) talks to teammates on the sidelines during the fourth quarter against the Dallas Cowboys at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
The injuries on the offensive line are mounting for the San Diego Chargers. Nick Hardwick was lost for the year and RIch Ohrnberger was called in to start at center with Hardwick gone. Now, we have injuries to both Ohrnberger and Johnnie Troutman on the offensive front that has kept them out of practice today per Michael Gehlken. They were both limited in practice yesterday.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Hopefully both linemen were getting rest for their backs. If any of them are out, rookie Chris Watt could get his first start of his career.
The Buffalo Bills have a tough defense and are looking to move to 3-0 this season because of their stout defense. With a couple of linemen out, it will make things tougher for Philip Rivers and company.
Also, the Chargers will be without Ryan Mathews in the game and will be using Donald Brown in the starting role. As well as the offense moved the ball against the Seattle Seahawks, the team is facing a tough task this weekend.