Sep 14, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Dwight Freeney (93) works against Seattle Seahawks tackle Russell Okung (76) as quarterback Russell Wilson (3) drops back to pass during the fourth quarter at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
The San Diego Chargers moved up the power rankings and their Super Bowl odds are getting better according to the latest odds released by Bovada. The Chargers are now 20/1 odds to win the Super Bowl after beating the Seattle Seahawks last weekend.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
The Chargers are also 10/1 odds to win the AFC conference. Only the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals have better odds to win the AFC.
I love the recognition that team has been getting, but there is a ton of work that still needs to get done. We have only played through 2 weeks of the season and we only won one of those games. The team is hyped and the confidence is rising, but we still have to get on the field and make some noise. We still have to get on the field and win on Sunday. Let’s keep focused and win more games and continue our road to the playoffs.
The team has the potential to get there and make some noise, we just need to make it happen.