Sep 14, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) looks to pass during the fourth quarter against the Seattle Seahawks at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
After a mediocre game against the Arizona Cardinals to open the season, the San Diego Chargers were able to get home and march up and down the field against the Seattle Seahawks defense.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Frank Reich was able to create a gameplan to move the ball down the field. Philip Rivers did a great job of reading the defense and making the calls. He found his receivers quickly and kept moving the chains.
Here were some of the key players on offense for the Chargers.