Oh my god, I am still in my personal high.
The San Diego Chargers pulled it off. I was screaming all game in the Open Thread with my fellow BoltBeaters, and it has paid off.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater
I am sure Ernie will write up a recap, but there is just one moment where I have to point out that scared the living daylights out of me.
When the ref said: Personal Foul…
Towards the end of the final whistle when Russel Wilson overthrew Baldwin and seemingly won the game, the Seahawks bench was going insane and the ref threw a yellow laundry flag on the grass.
My heart sank when the announcer said that it looks as if the Chargers committed a penalty. Then the camera showed Melvin Ingram lying on the grass in grief (probably just happiness). I was almost certain that it was a roughing the passer.
Then the ref said: Personal Foul and I literally flipped. I went absolutely crazy throwing a water bottle at my 70 inch TV and yelling out cuss words. Little did I know what he was going to say.
“Personal Foul, number 82……” So there’s my story for the game. S/O to I Bleed Powder Blue for being awesome (I’m just happy).