San Diego Chargers S Jahleel Addae not practicing again
Jan 12, 2014; Denver, CO, USA; San Diego Chargers safety Jahleel Addae (37) celebrates after a Denver Broncos fumble during the 2013 AFC divisional playoff football game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Jahleel Addae was out of practice again. It is looking more and more like the San Diego Chargers will be without him to open the season. We just have to wonder if he will be able to play in the following game or when he will be able to get back on the field.
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: 3 early takeaways from 2021 minicamp thus far
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing to lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
Chris Davis also was out of practice with an injury.
Sean Lissemore and Manti Te’o were limited in practice today. They likely will be available on Monday against the Cardinals. It would be nice to have both of the starters on the field against the Cards.