Aug 7, 2014; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Dwight Freeney (93) smiles on the sidelines during the fourth quarter against the Dallas Cowboys at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
Jimmy Kimmel does this segment where stars read mean tweets that are sent to them in front of the camera and in the latest episode, San Diego Chargers LB/DE Dwight Freeney read a tweet that was sent over to him.
Check out the video.
Here is the tweet that was sent over to Freeney:
More from LA Chargers News
- LA Chargers: Drue Tranquill takes a jab at Gus Bradley’s defense
- LA Chargers second-year players: Nothing lose and a lot to gain
- LA Chargers: Why running back could be a big issue for the Bolts
- LA Chargers: Chris Rumph’s upside is Melvin Ingram-like, but better
- Chargers: Reggie Slater calls LA the “dream scenario” for Rashawn Slater
F*CK YOU DWIGHT FREENEY. I HOPE YOUR FOOT RIPS OFF IN THIS GAME YOU D*CK.
Amazing. Some of the tweets that are sent over to stars and athletes are over the top. The social media bullies are all over the place and talking crap to all the athletes.
These athletes are front and center in front of all the fans and are subject to criticism every time they step onto the field. They have to deal with all the trash talk. It is just part of the job. A really sucky part of the job.