Oct 6, 2013; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (12) during the second half of the game against the Seattle Seahawks at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Colts won 34-28. Mandatory Credit: Pat Lovell-USA TODAY Sports
1. What can you tell us about Lawrence Guy?
3. Who is one Colt on the verge of breaking out?
4. Who is one offensive player the Chargers need to game-plan for?
(T.Y. Hilton runs a 4.34 40 yard dash. Considering how horrendous the defense is, how badly speedy receivers have beat us this year, and how far off the secondary will be playing, I think T.Y. could have close to 200 yards receiving on Monday.)
5. Who is on defensive player the Chargers must game-plan for?
6. What is you prediction of the outcome?
I think the Colts will be able to take home a big win over the Chargers, but it’s not going to be easy. If I had to predict the final score, it would be Colts 28, Chargers 21.
I will be live-tweeting the game again this week so feel free to tweet @kingofcahill or voice your opinions in the comments.