Dec 30, 2012; Chargers vs Raiders : San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) talks to Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor (6) after the Chargers beat the Raiders 24-21. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
Chargers vs Raiders has always been the week we wait for. For some reason, no matter how bad the Chargers are, they should always beat the Raiders, right? The 2-2 Chargers have a chance to build some serious momentum with a win this Sunday against the Oakland Raiders. But, after a quarter of the season is in the books, the 1-3 Raiders are not already hurdling towards a black hole as they have in recent years. The team has shown some promise in a few facets of the game that the Chargers should not take lightly. I went behind enemy lines to ask my fellow FanSider, co-editor Chase Ruttig from Raiders site Just Blog Baby, to answer a few questions about what the Chargers should prepare for from a Raiders point-of-view.
1. What is the fan opinion of Oakland’s new management/ coaching staff so far?
2. Has Terrelle Pryor shown enough to convince fans that he can be the quarterback of the future?
3. What player is on the verge of having a big game this season?
4. Who is one offensive player the Chargers must game-plan for?
5. Who is one defensive player the Chargers must game-plan for?
7. What is your prediction for Chargers vs Raiders this Sunday?