LA Chargers News

Del Mar Opening Day. What Hat Are You Wearing?

By Ernie Padaon
facebooktwitterreddit

June 9, 2012; Elmont, NY, USA; 144th running of Belmont Stakes at Belmont Park. Mandatory Credit: Anthony Gruppuso-US PRESSWIRE

It is Opening Day at the Del Mar Race track! Grab a pile of dough and pick a winner.

It is hat day at the track too! If you head out there, send out some twitpics of the awesome hats that people are rocking OR just take a picture of your Bolts lid and tell me you are at the track!

20% chance of rain at Del Mar for opening day at the track – 80% chance you’ll wear a hat and 100% chance my horses will finish dead last!

— whitney southwick (@WhitneyNBCSD) July 18, 2012

facebooktwitterreddit