Brian Spurlock-US PRESSWIRE
In the spirit of my last article “Top 10 Most Disliked Players In The NFL”, that was put out by Forbes and put to the general public, I thought I would put out my own Top 10 players I dislike the most.
Here it is:
10. Mark Sanchez – Because he plays for Rex Ryan and the Jets.
9. Chad Ochocinco – Don’t like a showboat. Arrogant
8. Randy Moss – Diva
7. James Harrison – Dirty player
6. Ndamukong Suh – Real dirty player. Likes to stomp other players in the head while they’re down.
5. Carson Palmer – I’ve never liked Palmer and now that he plays for the Raiders, I don’t like him even more.
4. Plaxico Burress – Thug
3a. Ray Lewis – Murder trial. Who are your friends?
3. Jay Cutler – Crybaby. Sits out playoff games.
2a. Ben Rothlisberger – Sexual Assault. Keep it in your pants, dude!
2. Peyton Manning – Obvious reasons and he’s Eli’s brother.
1. Eli Manning – I have no respect for someone thinking they can choose who they’re gonna play for coming out of college. Show some humility.
I know it’s 12 but I just couldn’t leave out Ben and Ray.