The Punch List ~ Football Edition
Well, it is Wednesday, time for this weeks Punch List. Thank you for voting!
10. Travis LaBoy – Taking over number 10 from the banged up O-Line. LaGirl has done literally nothing all year. Well, there is one sack. Yep, one.
9. Brandyn Dombrowski – For a guy who is 6′ 5″ and 323 pounds you would think he could block.
8. Greg Manusky – Moving up the list from number 9. Since you can’t run a defense you might as well start packing. Maybe you and Norv will get fired together.
7. Spanos Family – Not sure which one to put on the punch seat. But with the nepotism and no desire to win football games the family got quite a few votes. Alex, you are giving us Greeks a bad name!
6. Shaun Philips – For telling the fans to “suck it”. Why don’t you suck it up and get out there and play? If the Chargers had a read head coach this would not be acceptable.
5. The Oakland Raiders – Yep, still here.
4. AJ Smith – One of the worst GM’s in the NFL. The more I read on this guy the more punchy I get! Did you know we got nothing for Brees? Nothing!
3. Norv Turner – “our guys are playing as good as they can”. Maybe Philips was talking to Norv?
2. Joe Paterno – Still at number two, lung cancer or not, he is not budging.
1. Jerry Sandusky – Staying at the number one spot. No explanation needed here.
Enjoy the list and vote for next week.