Apr 27, 2013; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers third round draft pick Keenan Allen speaks with members of the media during a press conference at Chargers Park. Mandatory Credit: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports

[POLL RESULTS] What Is Your Stance On Hat Gate?

 

 

I love everyone that comments on the site, but sometimes you have to add a poll to posts to get the true biased on certain situations. With Colin Kaepernick and Keenan Allen rocking caps for the wrong teams, fans were chiming in and saying that it doesn’t matter what hat they wear when they are not on the field. It is just a hat.

Let the poll results reign over this subject.

Almost 80% of the votes believe that it is not just a hat. That it represents the competition and you shouldn’t be representing another team. The other 20% believe that they can wear whatever they want.

That is good to see. I honestly didn’t expect to see so much backlash. on the situation.

I understand that the Miami Dolphins do not represent any threat to the 49ers or to many other teams, but it still is not the team that he plays for. Who cares if the hat matches his shoes or outfit…. just buy new shoes!

What is your stance on Hat Gate?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Next Chargers Game View full schedule »
Sunday, Sep 2828 Sep1:05Jacksonville JaguarsBuy Tickets

Tags: San Diego Chargers

comments powered by Disqus